EVERPURE® ROMIII R.O Purification Drinking Water System
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water treatment in restaurants is also available for your home. Everpure’s reverse osmosis systems deliver RO-quality water that reduces contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrate, nitrite, fluoride, cysts and TDS.
The ROM III employs the same water filtering capabilities as the ROM II, but adds another level of protection against volatile organic chemicals and MTBE that mat exist in the water.
The ROM III offers additional features, such as:
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The ROM III also:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
Reverse Osmosis (R.O)
|Nominal Production Rate||
14.4 gal/day (54 Lpd)
Controlled at 0.5 gal/min. (1.9L/min.)
Chlorine taste & odor, Dissolved Minerals, protection against volatile organic chemicals and MTBE that mat exist in the water, Sediment, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
If you are a reseller, you can easily fill this form and we will send you a quota for this product with 24 hour from your request.