This Aquamor Foodservice brand filter contains a 0.5 micron compressed carbon block and polyphosphate scale inhibitor. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. The scale inhibitor reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This patented Aquamor Foodservice filter requires NO ACTIVATION, is economical and will provide you with months of protection in any beverage or food equipment application.
- It has four times the scale reduction capacity compared to most other brands and doesnt require any activation.
- Contains three O-ring design which provides a water tight seal.
- It is an economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes and is a patented scale control to ensure proper beverage equipment performance.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- It reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor from your drinking water and is designed to provide up to 8,000 gallons of life.
- It does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Dimensions: 11.0625″ x 3.1875″ (28.3 cm x 8.1 cm)
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm (6.32 lpm)
- Life: 8,000 gal (30,000 liters)
There are no reviews yet.